Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A little too much Ambition

Ok, so maybe 50 lbs. was a little too much weight to start out with, especially after my little lecture about taking it easy. I am really hurting today, and I didnt even do that much with the heavy ruck yesterday. Well, its not like I didn't know this was going to be tough.
On a side note, I am really scared of Jump school. I am actually as close to being terrified as I've ever come, and its still a few months away. I'm sure I'm building it up in my head to be much worse than it really is...its been my experience that I'm far better at scaring myself than anyone else is. Jump School will be a big victory for me, as it is for a lot of people I imagine. Overcoming our fears is never an easy thing. I never really knew how many things scared me untill I joined the military, I guess we may not know what really scares us untill we're faced with it. I always knew I was afraid of needles, but I'm mostly over that now...well, partly anyway. More on being afraid later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home