Friday, June 02, 2006

Travelling

Ok, so I havent posted for a few weeks, part of the reason for that is because I had been really busy with finals and getting ready to graduate. I'm proud to say, that I am now a college graduate! Alot of people ask me why I would go back into the enlisted ranks now that I've finished my degree, and the main reason is that the 18x program is only for enlisted guys. In retrospect, finishing my college degree was more a matter of personal pride for me. I just wanted to be a college graduate. I graduated from a good school and a challenging course of study, and again, I'm pretty proud of that.
Another reason for not posting in so long is because I have been travelling. I drove down to Washington, D.C. for few days, then back home, then to Boston to visit my sister. I've been here in Boston now for almost a week, and so far we're having a blast! It's good to be able to spend some quality time with my sister and meet some of her friends. Anyway, I shall try and be more dilligent about posting in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home