Friday, August 04, 2006

1000+ hits

Wow, my blog has over 1000 views. Pretty cool! Apparently people out in the blogosphere are reading it. Hopefully they are enjoying it!

If you have left a comment, but you dont see your own blog linked on the right...its because I'm a Lazy Bastard! Rest assured that I will get around to linking you, Im reading all the blogs of the people that leave comments, and I'm really enjoying them.

In other news...I finally Broke 250,000 points in Geometry Wars. For those of you not in the know...its a game on Xbox Live Arcade, probably my Favorite game on the Xbox 360 so far, although Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter is running a close second. Im kinda burned out on Halo 2, but I cant wait for Halo 3! Since it looks like I'll be around for the Gears Of War release, I'm trying to organize a release Party!! Most likely to be held at my Apartment...if I'm still living here in November. I have 2 humongous Televisions for the event, a 30" widescreen and a 36 inch standard aspect ratio T.V. all lined up, so if you want to come enjoy some gaming, pizza and beer...drop me a line and I'll let you know the particulars. You can even be involved from home if you have an Xbox Live account. Send me your Gamertag and I'll send you a friend request and you can be a "virtual" guest at the premiere party.

Enough geek talk though, on to news about the Army. My struggles continue. I have decided that in the event of my not passing the Airborne Physical a second time, that I will submit an officer package. I've already started working on one....at least the gathering up of the 3-6 Letters of Reccomendation I'll need for my package. I'm planning on shooting for Infantry as my branch, although my recruiter seems to think that I'll get the M.I. branch because of my clearance and experience. It shouldnt matter much because everything I have been told concerning SFAS says that the Branch doesn't matter, but I'd like Infantry if I can get it. I think it would give me my best shot at SFAS, and most likely the kind of experience I'll need to be successful there. My training is continuing, albeit at a slower pace now that I'm not leaving in September. My calluses are in rough shape...still all split apart and bleeding...kinda gross...but toughening up all the same.


Thats it for now...I'll post more as it happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home