Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Hives continue

Still have Hives, I'm beginning to wonder if thats what it really is at all. Maybe it's some kind of infection. I have no clue. The benadryl isnt touching them anymore...no effect at all, but it makes me sleepy...so I've pretty much just been wandering around in a drug induced haze. I'm going to make a doctors appt. monday and see when they can get me in for some blood work....maybe they will be able to tell me whats wrong. In other weird news, the tips of the first two fingers on my left hand are all numb and tingly...and my middle right finger as well....I have no idea what could be causing that to happen. weird. I'm a little scared to go see a doctor though, what if he tells me it's something that could DQ me from Special Forces? What the hell will I do then? I've kinda been hoping it would clear up on its own, but since that isnt happening, I guess I have no choice, cross your fingers! The foot feels good though!

I have managed to go a full 2 days without a ciggarette. It's not easy, but hey...I might need my lungs in the near future. Maybe it will even help with my run time. I'm still trying to lose some weight, I think that Lighter is Faster too. The sooner I dont have to run around carry all this blubber the better. Maybe it will make my Ruck feel a little lighter as well.

I have to run to the mall today for a couple items. I need a new headphones for my iPod, the original ones finally gave up the ghost...sound like crap! I'm also picking up a little gift for someone. ooooh....secret. I also have to go back to the sunglass hut and see if they will give me the right bag for new Oakleys I bought for my mom yesterday. She saw my Crosshairs a while ago and really like them, so I bought her a pair, and she lost them. Oh well. I thought it would be nice to get her another pair to replace them. The problem is that I was so doped up I wasn't paying any attention when the girl at the store gave me the wrong bag! The crosshairs need one of the large bags with a white string, she gave me a small bag with a black string. WTF! to make matters worse, it had all kinds of parts for a different pair of glasses in it. I guess she didnt notice that when she was trying to jam the new glasses into a bag that was too small. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

The tingling in your fingers is from your ruck straps. It would happen to me everytime I would hump. You just have to find that perfect spot on your shoulders were it doesn't happen too often. Some people I know would actually use the waist strap to alleviate it a little bit but I could never stand the waist strap. You can also periodically shift your shoulder straps from the outside of your shoulders to the inside as you're humping and it will help a little.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home