Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back to it

So I finally got to see a Doctor yesterday. He pretty much confirmed that I had hives, and he didnt know why either. Brilliant. Great way to spend $220. It wasnt a total loss though, some good did come of that visit....but I wont eleaborate here...hehe. Anyway, got back to rucking yesterday, and managed a decent pace. 2.5 miles, 45 lbs., 38:53. Still a little light and slow, but not bad for my first day back after a long break. I managed to shred apart both of my hard earned calluses, so my heels are once again a bloody mess. Maybe the new calluses will be better. I bought some DR. Scholls Blister treatment, basically kinda like an "invisible" bandage you slap on it and forget about...allegedly it will fall off by itself when its over. I dunno about that, but what I do know is that these suckers work! No pain from blisters at all when wearing one of these. a pretty sweet deal if I do say so myself.

Nothing much to else to say except that my day started off right...still smiling....the sun is shining....and I've got some walking to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home