Monday, August 07, 2006

A Death in the Family

Unfortunately, I suffered a crippling personal loss recently. My beloved iPod gave up the ghost :( . I was happily listening to some tunes when it just up and died. On the screen, only a sad face with 2 x's for eyes could be seen. After visiting apples tech support website and unsuccessfully attempting to restore it, I asked The Girl to take it with her to the mall, so that the Bozo's at the apple store there could take a shot at it. Unfortunately, they were unable to resurrect my faithful companion. Nothing to be done. Pain and Anguish.

The worst part about it is that the iPod mini (my model) has been replaced by the iPod Nano, so they aren't really producing them anymore. Like the good little consumer I am, I purchashed all the accessories for it, thinking we'd be together forever. So now Im stuck with an iTrip mini and a dock for the Mini, and a remote control......and no iPod mini. Ebay might be the answer.

God only knows when I'll be able to get a new one... they dont come cheap. So I remain Tuneless for the time being...chained like a slave to my home stereo...*Sob*

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

b2g- email me bro, i got something i gotta tlak to you about

10:08 PM  
Blogger James said...

whoah. that IS tragic.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home