Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Words of Wisdom

Attitudes are Forerunners of Conditions

So in my last post, I talked about mental readiness, and how my self confidence level is pretty low at this point. In an odd twist of fate, while cleaning out my wallet today, I found a fortune from a chinese restaurant I went to in Boston while visiting my Sister. It said "Attitudes are Forerunners of Conditions". It struck me as rather appropriate. I need to quit worrying about all the things that can go wrong, and focus on making things go right. Finding the motivation within myself to be successful starts with the right mindset. Not exactly profound, but like I said before, this blog is about my own personal journey towards Special Forces. Perhaps I'm being too honest and open about all this.

On to happier things, I just discovered another good SF blog from a guy who's just finishing up the medic course. http://shamrockrant.blogspot.com I think this guy is pretty funny, If I knew in person, we'd hang out. And with a handle like shamrock, he must be at least part Irish, so he's ok by default.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home