Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day

So, I spent this Independence day with my family, exactly where I should have! What a great day. It was pretty nice to be able to realx and spend time with the people I care about. I really wished my sister had been able to make it today, but it just wasn't in the cards. Spending time with my family really took my mind off of some of the personal issues that have been crapping up my life lately, and shifting my focus from where it should be...on Special Forces. I cannot remember any major descision in my adult life that a woman has not come along and totally made about ten thousand times more difficult. Whats up with that? I must have a huge target painted on my back or somethang that says "obviously content, please confuse". The worst part about it is that I fall for it every single time. What a bunch of baloney. It sometimes seems to be that the very nature of women is to distract and confuse. The whole situation just makes me want to get too OSUT and get the ball rolling ASAP. I'm sure they will keep me busy enough in the SF pipeline where I won't even have time to think about women. Thank God I'm not married. Or maybe things would be easier if I was married to the right woman....see? confusing. Oh well...anyway, tomorrow its back to work...the blisters are as better as I can let them get for now...I miss my Rucks! You know your life is getting complicated when you subject yourself to physical pain to distract yourself. Bring on Selection!

3 Comments:

Blogger Soxfan said...

I feel your pain... chicks just bring on headaches more then anything else.

9:04 AM  
Blogger SuGaRBuTT said...

It's true. We're nothing but trouble!

...but don't think that y'all aren't the same for us!

8:17 PM  
Blogger ElimiNate said...

haha..fair enough...I can still complain though

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home