Friday, September 29, 2006

MEPS...delays...travellin'

So yesterday I swore in and shipped....well...tried to ship anyway....bad weather in DC kept my flight from Syracuse grounded....so I ended up not leaving untill 5:30 this morning. Of course I took advantage of the last night at home to spend a few more hours with HH6. She has been holding up very well so far...Im proud of her. I'm not sure what I expected...but she's made it alot easier than it could have been...she's a trooper.

So I finally arrive in Atlanta...head to the USO....and they tell me and my little travel buddy to get lost...we can come back after we've finished training. Nice. Long story short...Im stuck here untill 5PM waiting for the bus to Benning. Almost there.....

2 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

Man, where was I. I didn't even realize you were shipping soon. Guess I should have been paying more attention. Good luck and don't forget to polish that cannon.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be amazing, I know it. I can't wait till you are home again.

HH6

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home